Staying Grounded This Christmas
It is very comfortable being around a grounded person.
They know their boundaries, know what they can and can’t give and have a stable energy.
You get a sense of peace, a sense of ‘Everything is going to be alright’ when you are around them.
That is my message for the holiday season and the true meaning of Christmas Spirit.
You can be the change this holiday by getting grounded, in your body and standing in a space of plenty, a chilled out, loving life, looking for good, giving yourself a break and enjoying the festivities with a lightness and steadiness.
You can be the presence of God/Love in your interactions.
If you feel out of kilter, stressed, lack or fear coming up, simply breathe and call on your Higher Self/Spirit/guides to support you.
And remember: Everything is going to be alright
If you start to forget the meaning of your heart and lose your centre or become distracted, agitated or stressed out this Christmas, then you are not alone- but keep your eye on it.
People often stress about money at this time of year. Here is what I know- Money flows to grounded people. Be in your power, get stable and money will flow to you effortlessly. So whilst you are in your head, sweating it out with your laptop, left brain and someone else’s system – all you will get is confusion, lack and soul – loss. It is time to reclaim your body, your brilliance and to trust yourself and be someone who is ‘rock solid’ in your base, and therefore ‘rock solid’ with your finances. Can you feel that?
TIPS: Here are some ways to stay grounded and appreciate the holiday to the full
- Exercise: I know it is cold and you haven’t shaved your legs, but getting yourself to the pool, the mat, the gym, the rebounder or the forest/field/park etc will help you be in your body and release stress plus get those endorphins going. Don’t get sucked into the hype, enjoy the enormous wealth of a body that works.
- Massage: Treat yourself to some amazing body work and a rub down with some grounding oils
- Dance: Need I say more- hit the music and get your body moving, even better attend a 5 rhythms or any class that gets you connected to your body and movement.
- Mantra: Use some mantras to help heal your base chakra so money can flow:
Affirmations for healing your base chakra include:
My body supports me in living a creative and happy life.
I love every part of my body, every cell is filled with energy and vitality.
I have all that I need.
I am safe.
- Get out of your head. Make the decision not live in your head but to ask for and trust your body’s wisdom. You are just a decision away from freedom and fullness at all times.
So I am wishing you a merry time and above all I encourage and invite you to stay uplifted and not sink into the drama, the stress, the fears and so on.
You are filled with so much love, light and power.
Own who you really are and enjoy.
Every Blessing To You And Yours